49th Annual CACUBO Workshop for Higher Educational Professionals
This year’s CACUBO Workshop will be held in Milwaukee, Wisconsin from March 30-31, 2017. Our Keynote Speakers will be:
• Keith Friede, Talent & Organization Development practice with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., will open the workshop with “Rock Your Presentations – Rock Their World” and a subsequent concurrent session entitled “Rock Your Presentation – Part Deux“,
• Dale Boehm, President/CEO of Caspian Technologies, will close day one with a discussion of “Cybersecurity Through Enterprise Risk Management“, and
• Keith Tozer, award-winning coach and sports management professional, will close on day two with an insight of the keys to successful leadership and how to be a leader within the framework of a team.
There are also 13 (thirteen) concurrent sessions and topics to choose from including:
• Building a Balanced Team
• Performance Planning: Writing SMART Goals
• Dominant, Influential, Steady, Conscientious (DISC)
• The Multigenerational Office
• Ethics, and
• Data Visualization
In addition, for a small additional fee, an optional 2nd day session, “Human Capital Investment Management & the Organizational Fingerprint“, will be presented by Keith Friede. This session is tailored for those interested in discovering strategically oriented human capital investment management and methods for optimizing returns on talent investment.
Register for the Workshop Today!
Also, don’t forget to reserve your room at the discounted CACUBO block rate of $134.
See you at the Hyatt Regency Milwaukee Hotel, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin from March 30-31, 2017!